In the following booking conditions, "we" and/or "us" means Sierra Essence Ski & Mountain Center 2006 S.L.. "You" means all persons named for any booking enquiry (including anyone who is added or substituted at a later date). The "Owner(s)" or "Service Provider" means the owners and/or managers/agents/suppliers of the properties, establishments, activities, transportation and other services we feature on our website. The "Arrangements" refer to anything that is not a property reservation that may include any or more of the following: lift pass pre-bookings, activities, transfers, child care arrangements etc. as advertised on the Website or via any other communication offered by Sierra Essence.
- Except where otherwise specified, we, Sierra Essence Ski & Mountain Center 2006 S.L. of C/Pico del Goteron, 18160 Güejar Sierra, Granada, Spain operate as an "Intermediary Agent" in respect to all services and products we offer and/or make on your behalf. We are not a travel agency.
Our liability to you is strictly limited to the reservation process of all services and products advertised on our websites. Our service providers are directly liable for the quality of the services received after the point of reservation. For all arrangements, your contract beyond the point of reservation will be with the Owner or Service Provider.
- The terms and conditions of the Owner / Service Provider will apply to your booking. These terms and conditions may limit and/or exclude the Owner / Service Provider's liability to you.
- TERMS OF PAYMENT: In order to secure your accommodation booking full payment is required by a specified date in accordance with the individual property supplier's reservation policy. Where a "non-cancellable" tariff option has been requested, full payment will be required immediately.
For all other arrangements (lift pass pre-bookings, transportation, crèche etc) full payment will be taken immediately.
If we do not receive all payments due (including any surcharge where applicable) in full and on time, the Owner reserves the right to treat your booking as cancelled by you. In this case the cancellation charges set out in clause 6 below will be payable by you.
If you make payments to us that results in a charge to us (for example an overseas bank to UK bank transfer), you will be responsible for supplementing this charge.
Credit card payments are accepted and supplementary fees may be applied.
All payments made to Sierra Essence are done so by the client under the understanding that they have read through and are in agreement with all the points laid out in these terms & conditions.
REFUNDS: Any refund will be made by the same means as the original payment by the client. For bank transfers, we will require your account number and sort code and/or IBAN and SWIFT details (for foreign accounts). Payments by UK bank transfer will be refunded using the same exchange rate as per your original payment. For credit card refunds, Sierra Essence will issue the corresponding EURO amount due for refund and plays no part in any exchange rate involvement applied by your card issuer that may arise in you being credited with a different final sterling amount. If the refund being made is due to an administrative error on the part of Sierra Essence, then we may cover any differences caused by exchange rate variations subject to valid presentation of a bank statement (or similar) that clearly showing the difference(s).
- PRICES: All quoted prices in any email communication to you are in Euros unless expressly stipulated otherwise. Where exchange rates are required payment will be calculated on the mid-market exchange rate at the time of payment and the total value will be quoted directly from us to you. Prices may be increased by the Owner(s) and passed on to you by us on behalf of the Owner(s) concerned by way of a surcharge should costs increase due to adverse changes in the exchange rate used to calculate the cost of the properties featured. However, once the price of your chosen holiday and /or arrangement has been confirmed at the time of booking then (subject to the correction of errors) no additional payments will be requested following settlement of the balance.
Any information and prices shown on our website are purely indicative of the current season and subject to change at any moment by the respective Owner. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the website and prices at the time of uploading such information, we cannot guarantee their complete accuracy. You must therefore ensure to check all details of your chosen holiday (including the price quoted by us in your confirmation email) at the time of booking.
- CANCELLATION BY THE CLIENT: If you wish to cancel your booking the party leader must notify us by email. Cancellation of accommodation and/or arrangements will only be effective from the date we receive the emailed cancellation advice. We also ask that you call us after sending your email cancelation request to ensure that we have received it and avoid any further inconveniences that may occur to you or us. As an intermediary agent, Sierra Essence cannot govern individual cancelation policies stipulated by the different Suppliers with whom we collaborate. We will always honour the cancellation terms of the respective Owner/Supplier, eg if they permit a full refund for bookings cancelled up to 48 hours or more before arrival, we will do the same. An administration fee of 20 Euros will be applied to any accommodation reservation if cancellation occurs after the "free" cancelation period and where partial refunds may apply*
*Bank transfer fees and other such rebate related costs are not refundable in the event of your cancellation.
- CANCELLATION BY THE OWNER: In the very unlikely event that the property and/or arrangement(s) you have booked cease to be available as reserved, and the Owner is unable to offer you acceptable alternative accommodation, the Owner will refund to you all the money you have paid (including the deposit).
In this very unlikely situation we shall endeavour to re-schedule any holidays and/or arrangements that may have to be cancelled as a result with the Owner concerned to your satisfaction. If this is not possible it is your responsibility to negotiate a reasonable agreement directly with the Owner. We will be happy to refer any correspondence from you to the Owner and vice versa and assist where language barriers occur. However, we have no further responsibility in the matter and we will not be liable for any costs you may have incurred or pay you any compensation if we are unable to re-schedule your holiday as set out above or you are unable to negotiate a reasonable agreement with the Owner.
- ALTERATIONS BY THE CLIENT: If you wish to increase or reduce the number of people in your party, or make a name change or any other amendment to your booking following the dispatch of the confirmation email, this will be carried out in appliance to the individual Owner/Supplier's reservation policy which may include a supplementary fee.
- INFORMATION: While we make reasonable efforts to ensure that descriptions supplied by Owners are accurately reproduced on our website, on our documentation and given by us verbally we do not accept responsibility for any descriptions which contain inaccurate, incomplete or misleading information or errors and which have been supplied by the Owner, nor can we accept any responsibility for any other inaccurate, incomplete or misleading information or errors appearing on our website except where this arises out of our negligence or that of any of our employees (providing they were at the time acting within the course of their employment.) Differences between photographs and text and actual property/arrangements may occur. If we have been informed of material changes after your booking has been confirmed we will advise you before departure.
Where we carry out a personal inspection of a property, this is for the purpose of ensuring that the property meets the general overall standard we require of all the properties we advertise. We do not undertake inspections in order that we can advise you of their suitability for your particular needs and any statements we make to you concerning the property or its amenities should not be used by you as the basis for deciding whether to book that property.
- SELF-CATERING APARTMENTS (SIERRA NEVADA): Unless otherwise confirmed in writing, self-catering accommodation is booked purely on the basis of the maximum sleeping capacity of the apartment as well as its approximate location (see point 11 for further details). For accommodation within the ski resort of Sierra Nevada, the location is split into three generic areas or "Zones": Top Zone, Mid Zone & Central Zone.
Roughly speaking the zones are divided as follows although subtle variations occur between different managing agencies along the perceived "dividing lines" between the areas:
Top Zone: Everything located upwards from the "Telefonica" bend above the "Piornos" apartment block
Mid Zone: Everything above the the mid-station stop of the Parador chairlift up to the Monte Oiz / Sierra Alacant and Los Piornos apartment blocks
Central Zone: Everything located from the mid-station stop of the Parador chairlift down to the central squares.
Apartments in Sierra Nevada are generically categorised as follows among the various agencies operating in Sierra Nevada:
A8 - Apartment or duplex with 2 or 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (or 1 bathroom plus wash-room with toilet), lounge, kitchen(ette) - Max. Sleeping Capacity 8 people.
B8 - Apartment or duplex with 2 or 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, lounge, kitchen(ette) - Max. Sleeping Capacity 8 people.
B6 - Apartment or duplex with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, lounge, kitchen(ette) - Max. Sleeping Capacity 6 people.
D6 - Apartment with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, lounge, kitchen(ette) - Max. Sleeping Capacity 6 people.
D5 - Apartment with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, lounge, kitchen(ette) - Max. Sleeping Capacity 5 people.
D4 - Apartment with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, lounge, kitchen(ette) - Max. Sleeping Capacity 4 people.
E5 - Bedsit with possible area division, 1 bathroom, lounge, kitchen(ette) - Max. Sleeping Capacity 5 people.
E4 - Bedsit with possible area division, 1 bathroom, lounge, kitchen(ette) - Max. Sleeping Capacity 4 people.
E3 - Bedsit with 1 bathroom, lounge, kicthen(ette) - Max. Sleeping Capacity 3 people.
E2 - Bedsit with 1 bathroom, lounge, kicthen(ette) - Max. Sleeping Capacity 2 people.
Due to the multitude of apartment designs and layouts, these categorisations are provided as a generic guideline in terms of what to expect. Through our years of experience in Sierra Nevada we urge you to read the following carefully on points that may come as a surprise to visitors coming to the resort for the first time:
Quality of Apartments: It is in our opinion that Sierra Nevada rarely provides "luxury" self-catering accommodation and we always recommend hotel accommodation initially to anyone who is looking for something with more quality elements attached to their choice of accommodation. Having said that, we are very much in close contact with a number of agencies operating in resort which has allowed us to sift through and offer you the best options. If a proprietor makes any kind of refurbishment to their apartment, we are usually informed of this to then view it for ourselves before advertising it on our website.
As standard, all apartments come equipped with the following: Full bath or shower room (a bath-tub is not guaranteed), kitchenette (often combined with the living area rather than separate), cuttlery & crockery suitable for basic catering to the maximum occupancy of the unit, microwave, twin electric hob, fridge-freezer, TV (generally local channels only). Kettles are unlikely to be provided.
"Bedrooms": In many apartment blocks there have been an increase in converting areas that are separate from the main living space in which a bunk (or single) bed has been placed and hence categorised as a "1 bedroom" apartment. This includes hallway's which could be upon entry to the accommodation or an area created originally for access to another bedroom and/or bathroom. These areas may or may not have a closed-off division from the main living area but are nevertheless categorised as a "bedroom".
Beds: Sleeping arrangements vary greatly from one apartment to another and many consist of any combination of double beds, single beds, bunk beds, low-level beds, z-beds and sofa-beds. Requests may be made for specific sleeping requirements although we are given no guarantees by the owner/agent.
Note Regarding Bunk Beds: Due to the large variety of furnishings used by individual proprietors in self-catering units, we are unable to guarantee safety rails on the upper bunk beds.
Space: Where apartments are rented out to their full capacity, storage space may be limited. Many of the newer buildings often have significantly smaller apartments than the older blocks. As such, we may recommend a lower maximum capacity to our clients for certain units that we know about in order to provide a more comfortable outcome for you. The older blocks are generally more spacious but occassionally more deteriorated in their decor and furnishings.
Hot Water: Apartments are generally equipped with electric water heaters. Hot water may be limited in order to feed several consecutive showers for all occupants and it is quite normal to expect to have to wait after 2-3 showers for the water to heat up sufficiently. The hot water capacity does not cater for all occupants taking baths!
Parking is often available for apartment rentals and may be subject to additional charges.
Photographs of many properties shown on the website are provided purely as an idea of what may be expected and, unless otherwise specified, in no way reflect the exact apartment that you may finally be allocated. Differences occur with decoration, furnishings and general room distribution thereby making it impossible to show all options. No photos are available other than those shown on the website.
During High Season periods it is not uncommon to experience disturbances from other apartment occupants within the accommodation building. If the apartment in question has been let by the same agency, the occupants may be advised to keep the noise down in the future. In all other cases neither the rental agency nor Sierra Essence accepts responsibility. Most accommodation blocks do not have a night guard service unless indicated on the website.
- PROPRIETOR / AGENCY AGREEMENTS FOR THE RENTAL OF SELF-CATERING APARTMENTS (Sierra Nevada Only): In order for our clients to better understand Sierra Nevada reservation policy where it comes to self-catering apartments, the following standard agreements are made between the individual property proprietor and the managing agency:
Where a proprietor agrees to let their apartment via an agency, their contract agreement typically allows them a period of between 10-20 days (particularly during high season periods and this may vary between agencies) to make any private reservations for their own property. During other periods of the season and within reason they may even be within their right to reserve their apartment for private use right up to the last minute. For this reason, standard policy is restricted to reserving self-catering accommodation on the sole basis of the zone location and sleeping capacity as indicated in point 10 above. By not allocating a particular accommodation unit, the agencies hope to avoid any Client disappointment which might have been caused if a unit had been allocated and then the proprietor withdrew it from the rental market for the dates booked by the client.
*SPECIFIC ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS*: Sierra Essence has a unique position through years of close working relationships with various managing agencies to offer specific units as advertised on our website. In these cases, our confirmation of availability and final reservation is only provided on the Client's full understanding that amendments may still be made by the responsible Owner/Managing Agent in the event of unforeseen circumstances, such as maintenance issues, acts of God, sale of the property, individual proprietor amendments, damage caused by previous tenants etc. which may result in last minute re-allocations having to be made.
Where modifications are deemed necessary, Sierra Essence will make all efforts to ensure you are informed as soon as we are made aware of the situation by the respective Owner/Managing Agency. Standard booking policy states that the responsible Owner/Managing Agency will make all efforts to source alternative accommodation according to the type and zone location initially requested. Neither the respective Owner/Managing Agency nor Sierra Essence will be held responsible for any such amendments that may be deemed necessary for reasons mentioned in the above paragraph.
Where suitable alternative accommodation is unavailable at the time or an adequate solution is not found to a problem, Sierra Essence will assist clients on an intermediary basis with the Owner/Managing Agency for suitable recompense. All authorised resolutions are left entirely to the accommodation agency unless Sierra Essence is found to be at fault with any of our intermediations in the booking process. Please see points 24 & 25 for further details.
- APARTMENT KEY COLLECTION & DEPARTURE: By standard policy, key collection is made between 17.00 - 20.00hrs on the day of your arrival. Departures are requested to be made by 10am. Failure to vacate on time may result in a surcharge up to the value of 1 night's rental according to current rates at the time of departure.
On arrival, you may be required to sign a contract from the respective agency, pass on details of a credit card or make cash payment as a deposit to be held and returned on your departure. You are requested to ensure that all furniture is left in a similar state and position as found on arrival; all crockery and cutlery is washed and stowed; rubbish is dropped into the containers found along the roadsides, all used linen and towels should be piled in a heap and left in the bathroom and the key is left with the relevant agency office or reception.
- HOTEL RESERVATIONS: ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE - Standard hotel check-in/check-out policy varies from one establishment to another. Typically check-in is made from 4pm (with some exceptions to this being from 12 noon) and check-out by 12 noon. Failure to vacate on time may result in a surcharge being applied up to the value of 1 night's accommodation according to current rates at the time of departure. This will be charged for directly by the respective establishment's reception staff.
BEDS - "Double" rooms are generally furnished with two single beds set side by side. Double beds are rarely provided except in rooms allocated specifically as "single" where even here it may not be a full sized double bed. Where third and fourth beds are required, these may vary in forms from sofa-bed, bunk beds and pull-out beds etc. Hotels do vary in their choice of sleeping arrangements.
FACILITIES - These vary greatly from one hotel to another and are in no way reflected in any prices provided unless clearly stated in the actual quotation sent to you.
PARKING - Some hotels have private parking facilities which are generally required to be reserved on arrival due to limited availability. We do not make any reservation for parking at any of the hotels we use and in no way will this be included in to any quotes we provide you unless specifically stated on the email confirmation.
- LATE ARRIVALS & SUPPLEMENTS (Sierra Nevada Apartments Only): You are requested to advise us at least 24 hours in advance on your estimated time of arrival. Failure to do so may result in losing the first night's accommodation if arriving after 20.00hrs. Arrivals after 20.00hrs are subject to the following supplements (Euros) to cover ad-hoc staffing expenses:
20.00 - 23.00: 15.00€
23.00 - 01.00: 25.00€
01.00 - 03.00: 35.00€
03.00 - 08.00: 50.00€
These payments will be made upon arrival in cash directly to the person who meets you.
- YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES: Unless otherwise stated, a security deposit is often required for most self-catering accommodation to cover the cost of any damages and/or breakages and (where applicable) the cost of excess cleaning and other services incurred and which are payable by you during your stay. Your credit card details may be held by Sierra Essence for this purpose or a cash amount of up to 50€ per occupant will be payable on arrival to the owner/agent. In some instances and where advised by us, this deposit may be required at the time of confirming your booking.
If no damage and/or costs as stated above has been caused and/or incurred by you or you have settled the cost of these direct with the Owner before your departure from the property any security deposit paid will be returned in full upon departure.
Only those persons named on the booking form may use and stay at the property(s) booked. In the event that the maximum number allowed at the property is exceeded without the prior agreement of the Owner, the Owner reserves the right to terminate the booking of the party in question at their sole discretion.
You must maintain the property in the same state of repair and condition as at the time of your arrival at the property and you must leave the property in the same state of cleanliness and general order and repair in which you found it. Should any of the equipment or furnishings in the property be lost or damaged or the property itself be damaged, you, if the Owner prefers, will be required to make immediate cash settlement with the Owner, rather than having the monies deducted from any security deposit you have paid (if applicable), or, if the security deposit is not sufficient to cover the cost of any damage caused and/or costs incurred and/or services payable by you in addition to forfeiting your damage deposit or, (if so requested by the Owner) with us on the Owner's behalf for any necessary replacements or repair either before or after your departure from the property. If you make immediate cash settlement with the Owner or us and the security deposit or any part of it is not required, such amount as is not required by the Owner will be refunded to you on your return.
- LIFT PASSES (Sierra Nevada): Sierra Essence pre-books lift passes for 2* or more days only. 1 day lift passes should be purchased locally. Lift passes may require a refundable deposit to be paid of 3.00€ per pass upon collection. This amount is refunded to you at the end of your stay by posting the lift pass(es) into the designated (blue) machines located in various positions around the ski resort.
Sierra Essence contract a local agent for the acquisition of all lift passes. We require a minimum of 3 workings day's notice to process all pre-bookings. Requests made to Sierra Essence for lift passes within this 3 day period cannot be guaranteed.
In the event you are unable to ski on any of your days due to bad weather resulting in the closure of the lifts, or that you have an accident thereby impeding any further skiing, you will need to hand ALL affected lift passes back to a member of our staff located at Intersport Rio Sport in the Plaza de Andalucia, at the end of your stay in order to process any kind of rebate. For accidents, a copy of your medical report obtained in the resort's clinic will also be needed. Failure to do so may result in the denial (by the lift pass company, Cetursa S.A.) of any kind of refund to you. Please advise us in advance (+34 670 461330 / 646 178406) in the event you are unable to continue skiing so that we may make arrangements to meet you after your final ski run.
Refund Process: Due to the lift pass booking operation involving a third party booking agent, refunds for lift passes are not instantaneous, resting entirely on the administration, authorisation and communication from the lift pass company, Cetursa S.A. This can take up to a few weeks before being finalised. We take no financial liability in the final amounts authorised for your refund as issued to us from the lift pass company and can only aid in the intermediary process of communication between you, our booking agent and the lift pass company, (Cetursa S.A.), for any doubts that may arise thereof.
Refund Calculations: In the event of losing ski days, as described above, whereby the number of days lost result in the overall total number of days skied being just 1 day, the appropriate refund authorised by the lift pass company will be subjected to an additional administration fee of 10€ per pass. In the event of losing ski days whereby the overall total number of days skied were 2 or more, no administration fee will be applied. Likewise, in the event all days of your booking were lost as described above, the full authorised amount will be refunded without any administration fee being applied.
The standard method of calculation for any refund is based on taking 1) the total amount you paid for your original booking and 2) the total cost of the actual days you skied. The difference between these amounts will be that authorised to us. The refund amount is not calculated on a pro-rata basis of the number of days you booked over the number of days actually skied.
Should you be unsatisfied with the refunded amount authorised we will be happy to pass on any correspondence from you, via our booking agent, to the Lift Pass Company and vice versa. We hold no further responsibility towards you or any decisions made thereof by the lift pass company. Neither will we be liable for any costs you may have incurred or pay you any compensation if you are unable to negotiate a reasonable agreement with the Lift Pass Company.
Lift Pass Pre-booking Cancellation Policy: A full refund will be issued for any cancelation of your lift pass booking made up to 24 hours prior to your first booked ski date. Refunds for cancelations made as of your first ski date are left entirely to the discretion of the lift pass company, Cetursa S.A. according to the motive for cancellation as described in the preceding paragraphs of this section.
- ACTIVITIES & HIKES: All activities & hikes reserved are carried out strictly dependent on the weather conditions on the day of the activity or activities. Where conditions are deemed unstable from a safety perspective by the acting activity company, an alternative solution may be offered whether it is the same activity on a different day or at a different time or an alternative activity or hike that is not affected in the same adverse way as the original activity.
All meeting points, times and relevant contact numbers are provided at the time of confirmation by payment. These are subject to last minute alterations for which you are required to contact the respective supplier at least 24 hours before the event takes place.
If the client is insufficiently equipped to safely partake in the activity, the acting guide(s) reserves the right to cancel or postpone the activity according to their respective operating and safety policies. This may incur an amendment fee.
The acting guide is entirely responsible for the on goings of the activity or hike and must at all times be adhered to when and if specific instructions are given.
Levels of English speaking may be limited to basic vocabulary relating to the activity or hike and any equipment that may be used. Whilst no guarantees are made, Sierra Essence endeavour to ensure the acting activity company provides their most linguistically skilled guides for the activities or hikes required.
In some instances, and by way of example (although in no way limiting to these examples), lack of client fitness, incoming adverse weather and other unforeseeable circumstances, the guide may decide to modify the itinerary of the activity or hike at hand in order to adhere to minimum safety requirements.
- TRANSFERS: Sierra Essence uses registered transportation taxi & bus companies for transfers to/from the Client's accommodation. The vehicles used are hence insured, maintained and licensed by these independent companies over which Sierra Essence holds no influence.
You will be met by the driver who will have a sign with the Booking Name written on it. Ensure you have your transfer confirmation document with you in the event it is requested by the driver.
Sierra Essence holds no liability regarding any issues that may arise during the transfer but will assist in passing on any correspondence to the transportation company involved.
Cancellation Policy: Full refunds will be authorised for any cancellations made up to 48 hours of your transfer date. Refunds for cancellations within this period are left to the discretion of the respective transport company.
- CRECHE / SNOW GARDEN (Sierra Nevada): We apply a non-refundable minimum chargefor the intermediating service of booking our client's children into the ski resort Crèche and/or Snow Garden. These companies are run entirely separately from Sierra Essence and your contract for either is strictly between you and them. All complaints should be addressed directly to the respective company. Please also see clause 1 above and our conditions of website use.
Cancelations made within 24 hours of your first booking date or latterly during the course of your reserved period, will incur a fee of 20 Euros to cover extra administrative costs. Refunds will be made in accordance to the cancelation policy of the Créche/Snow Garden supplier.
- SKI / SNOWBOARD EQUIPMENT HIRE: Through years of working closely with Intersport Rio Sport, we offer special discounts on their ski/snowboard equipment when making a booking with us. Sierra Essence accepts no responsability for any issues that may arise in relation to your equipment and/or services received although our staff will happily aid in any intermediation that may be deemed necessary. You are entirely responsible for your equipment once you have rented it until the moment you return it at the end of your stay. Any damage to or loss of equipment may be charged for at the discretion of the shop management. Sierra Essence recommends taking out a good ski insurance that would cover any loss/theft of equipment.
All payments for equipment hire will be paid directly to the shop staff.
Where "Children" are concerned, equipment is provided on the basis of the size of the ski or snowboard required and their corresponding boot bindings rather than the actual age of the child. Typically speaking a child ski reaches a maximum of 140cms and a child snowboard, 120cms. The bindings on the child ski or snowboard will also only serve up to a maximum foot size. If your child has a larger foot and hence needs a larger boot, then they may need an adult ski or snowboard to suit. Helmets are highly recommended to rent especially for children!
- AIR TRANSPORT : Please note that we do not sell or make available for sale or process the sale of flights. Any contract you have in respect of flights will be with the flight provider concerned.
- CAR HIRE : We may refer you to car hire companies from time to time. These companies are entirely separate companies from us and your contract for car hire is strictly between you and them. Any complaints should be addressed directly to the car hire company. Please also see clause 1 above and our conditions of website use.
- PERSONAL TRAVEL INSURANCE: You are strongly recommended to take out personal travel insurance. We do not currently offer any form of travel insurance to you. It is your responsibility to ensure that the insurance you purchase is adequate and appropriate for your particular needs. Please read your policy details and take them on holiday with you. We cannot accept any responsibility in the event that you have failed to arrange travel insurance.
- COMPLAINTS: As an Intermediary Agent for all service enquiry & reservations arranged, we do not accept responsibility for the final quality of products and services provided by our service providers. Please see clause 1 above.
If you have a complaint regarding a property and/or arrangements you have booked you must first inform the responsible Owner immediately. If you are unable to contact the Owner whilst at the property or during a particular arrangement with your complaint, please contact our in-resort representative during their working hours whereupon we will endeavour to assist you with any issues. If, after that, you feel that the problem has not been resolved, you should write to us telling us about your complaint within 7 days of returning from your holiday.
We will forward your written complaint to the Owner and pass on any response from the Owner to you. It is your responsibility to take the complaint up with the Owner directly unless we are at fault in any of our intermediations in the actual booking process.
If you have any complaints regarding any other services we provide (as opposed to any provided by the Owner), you must inform us straight away in writing and in any event within 28 days of the end of any arrangements booked through us.
- LIABILITY: As an Intermediary Agent arranging services and products by our collaborating service providers we do not accept any liability for any act(s) or omission(s) of the Owner or anyone representing, or employed by, the Owner. Furthermore, we do not accept any liability for any shortcomings or defects with or in any property as all properties are within the sole control of their respective Owners.
We do not accept any liability if we are not so notified of any particular issue arising with your arrangements. Our maximum liability to you if we are found to be at fault in relation to any service we provide (as opposed to any service provided by a third party such as an Owner for whom we are not responsible) is limited to the commission we have earned or are due to earn in relation to the booking in question. We do not exclude or limit any liability for death or personal injury which arises as a result of our negligence or that of our employees whilst acting in the course of their employment and as such will be dealt with in accordance to procedures established via our Public Liability insurance cover.