Lift passes are required for all skiers or boarders whether you are a novice or otherwise. Sierra Nevada has one type of pass that covers all lifts over the ski terrain, whilst also providing options for non-skiers to use the gondola up to Borreguiles or the Parador chairlift running up through the ski village.
Sierra Essence offers the facility to pre-book your passes in advance and save you from annoying queues that can build up especially during peak season periods.
Allow us to do the work for you. We collect the passes and issue them to you between 9.00 - 9.30am away from the busy lift pass office scene.
During any periods when a limited number of pistes are open as a result of a lack of snow, the lift pass company applies limits to the number of lift passes sold and hence skiers permitted on the slopes to avoid overcrowding for safety purposes. By having your lift pass pre-booked you are guaranteed to be able to ski. All you need is to have your booking confirmation document ready to exchange for your lift passes and away you go...it couldn't be simpler!
Please note that children up to the age of 5yrs inclusive and adults of 70yrs and older receive a free lift pass!
Lift Pass Rates & Calendar 2013-14*
*Rates subject to modification at any time by Cetursa S.A.
Notes On Lift Pass Rates:
Rates include 10% VAT
OBLIGATORY DEPOSIT: 3,00€ per pass. This is refunded at the end of your stay by presenting your lift passes to the ticket office or inserting them into one of several blue wall-mounted machines located around the central square and lifts..
FREE lift passes: An obligatory 1€ per day charge, as well as the obligatory refundable 3€ per pass deposit, will be applied for all "FREE" lift passes issued. ID may be requested at the lifts to verify ages.
For 4 or more days, where a lift pass comprises the same number of days in two different season periods, the overall rate charged for the total number of days will be that according to the "lower" season rate.
E.g. For a lift pass running 2 days at mid season & 2 days at high season, the total 4 days will be charged at the mid season rate.
For two day reservations, the individual season rate will apply for each day.
In the event of requiring a lift pass that runs into two or more different season periods but for varied numbers of days in each, the total number of days will be calculated at the rate according to the season period that occurs most.
E.g.1 For a lift pass running 3 days in mid season and 1 day in high season, the total 4 days will be calculated at the mid season rate.
E.g.2 For a lift pass running 2 days mid season and 4 days high season, the total 6 days will be charged at the high season rate.
Refunds are authorised at the discretion of the lift pass company, Cetursa S.A. and can take several weeks to process!
1. Only 2 days or more may be pre-booked. Single day and longer term seasonal passes lift passes must be purchased directly in resort.
2. Bookings should be made no later than 3 working days prior to your first day skiing. No guarantees can be made for any bookings made within this period.
3. Only full day ski passes may be pre-booked.
4. Instructions for collection of your passes will be provided upon confirmation of your reservation.
5. All other lift pass types must be booked locally in resort
6. Identification may be requested at the lifts to verify ages of children and senior citizens.
7. Booking conditions and refund policy for lift passes are detailed under point number 16 of our Terms & Conditions.